Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sights and Sounds Orgasm

Opps, don't think dirty. I am talking about one of the cocktail drinks in Sights and Sounds called Orgasm. You can buy if for Php95.00 a glass. Orgasm is close to the taste of Baileys and coffee. Haist, how I missed it. Hubby used to prepare me a cup every night so I can match up with his RH beer drinking session. A cup of Baileys and coffee could lay me to sleep.


Orgasm is very easy to mix. I can do a homemade, anyone can do. It is a mixed drink of a few kinds of liquors namely Kahlua, a rum-based coffee-flavored liquor, Amaretto liquor that has a sweet almond taste, and Baileys Irish Cream Liquor. Simply mix Kahlua and Amaretto in a shaker then pour on a glass with ice cubes and then top it with Irish cream.

If you are close to peak of getting drunk, try Orgasm. If you want other drinks, refer to the menu above. I would like to share this to Watery Wednsday

No comments: