Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bar Business Suggestion

One of the closest friends I have in college asked me to accompany him to Ipil. Yes, he’s a he but with a she heart. Lol! We’ve just got reconnected recently after almost three years of not hearing from each other. His family has a little candy business and he is tasked to deliver it to different places in our region. One place he went to recently is Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay, which I’ve never been to. He stayed there for a day and a night and explored the place a bit. Knowing him who loves dancing, bars and disco houses sure are the places he likely hangs out at night that I could think of. I was right! He was so excited when came back to Dipolog and reported me about this bar called Planet 1 Bar. Bad thing, he doesn't took a picture of the place and we couldn't find a picture of it online.

Being a night owl me, he knows that the first thing in my list if I am to invest is a bar. He described the bar to me on how unique and amazing the structure is, which is way different from the bars we see here in Dipolog City. He suggested that if I am to open a bar, I would get ideas from Planet 1 Bar in Ipil. He was kind of over reacting to be talking all that for I don’t have the large sum of money to start such a big business on my own. I wonder if I could get a loan for that but it’s scary on my part having no stable job. I am afraid the loan would eat up all my savings. I could only enter in a small corporation where I could own a small share as a start. Starting a small investment would be the safest way to secure the investment and to not to experience a big loss. Well, I might visit this Planet 1 Bar one day.

No comments: