Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bar Hopping Fun

Bar hopping, drinking, and moving with the beat, in short partying out at night is a fun thing to do. I love doing it with friends who could relate to my style, who could buy me a drink and who could take care of me when I get drunk. I have one friend who's reliable when it comes to that. That's why I've been out partying lately just to enjoy and forget problems even at least for a short period of time.

When I go out, one thing I would pay attention to is the music and on how a DJ do a remake of the music being played. There is one particular bar where I love to hang out here in this city I reside. It is called Fuse Box. The place is not that grand but it is one of the most favorite hangouts of the many party goers. It is just a small place but as to what I experienced, the crews are friendly, the DJ who happens to be one of the owners is cool and he mix music nicely. That I think are the reasons why many party goers visit the bar even during weekdays. I, in particular like the DJ for he dances along with the music. I was lucky one night I was able to peek on the DJ Equipment he got on his little booth while he was playing a nice beat. I was quite drunk then that I even accidentally poured some beer on his mouse but the DJ was cool enough to smile at me and said it was alright.

1 comment:

Drummer and Band said...

hello just visit here. was followed no.171. follow back please.