Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Photos In 811

Here are more photos taken in 811, a new karaoke bar in the city. As I mentioned in my previous post, I was invited by a new friend who was introduced to me by my college friend Pabz. It was the night when Claire and her boyfriend celebrated the latter's last two days in the Philippines. I already missed the fun we had in there that night.

Here are the photos.
A picture of us with Claire and her white man. I was glad I took my sister (in pink) with me for she as well enjoyed that night.

Claire, Pabz and I


I am very thankful to Pabz for meeting these wonderful girl friends whom I can relate to since they as well are in interracial relationships. They are the kind of friends who have no ekk-ekk and sign of kaartihan. They are full of fun and don't care what other people think of them. They simply want to have fun - that's what I like in them so much!

2 comments:

boat anchor said...

these guys have a different and sexy look in the photos but they have the reality.. just enjoying...

Anonymous said...

The pictures says everything about how fun that night would be for u all. Unless disturbing other there's nothing wrong having fun a lot! Because I'm also a fun loving person. Cheers!