Friday, July 22, 2011

Missed Travel Opportunity

I was given a chance to travel to a country outside Philippines before but I was so naive to travel somewhere far from my homeland so I declined it. It was a great opportunity I knew but there were lots of what ifs that I asked to my self. Not to mention the fears I felt and alarming voices that questioned my safety and security during my travel. The fact that I would be traveling alone as well added to the fear. Now that I had recalled that missed opportunity to be able to step on other lands, I am quite regretful. If I would be given another opportunity, I would definitely grab even if it'll be just a day tour. I would be thankful to at least stay in one of the holiday cottages offered at Hoseasons. 

1 comment:

Mar said...

I'm sure something will come out in the future for you to travel again. I understand your fears though since you will be traveling alone! All the best! Btw, am hosting a giveaway with a neck piece inspired from the House of Harlow at stake. Please join if you can! -Mar
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/