Monday, October 08, 2012

Welcome The New Year in New York City

Time flies so fast indeed. It was just like yesterday when my family celebrated the Christmas and welcomed the New Year together. Yet again, we are nearing to the days of celebrating such joyous world celebration. Although I am nearing to becoming a year older by counting the days closing to the new year, I still can't help but anticipate the coming of the year 2013. I am anticipating on what the new year will bring. Will I be prosperous or will I stay in this current state - struggling? Will there be good things to happen in my life when the new year comes? I can only hope for all the good things.
Our last New Year was spent here in Manukan and surely, this coming New Year will be again spent here. As much as the whole family wanted to spend that holiday somewhere nice and luxurious, we cannot afford the expense. Besides, there is a belief that my folks believed in - spend new year at home together so the family will not spread out and be apart. Celebrating new year with the whole family is fun. I am truly contented with it but New Year and even Christmas is no longer fun in this little town unlike before. I miss the joyous atmosphere of Christmas in the Philippines that is felt as early as September.

I don't know if our New Year 2013 will be a joyous one but I am sure new years eve parties nyc will be. If you want a real unforgettable New Year's Eve party, you might as well join the parties in Time Square, NYC. I can only dream to be there.


1 comment:

Hotel Booking London said...

Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog,looking forward for more contents.