Sunday, October 07, 2012

Things I Miss In Tabon Part 2

This is a continuation to this post. I've already mentioned in that previous post the four things I missed about Tabon, a local beach located not too far from where I currently reside. The four things I missed about the place that I already mentioned were the grilling, the sunset, fun things my sisters can do with sunset, and night swimming. Who wouldn't love those things when at a one lovely beach?

Here are more things I missed about that beach:

Beach Shots. I started hating to be in the picture since I gained weight, so I just took my love for picture taking to my sisters. Good thing they are camera-whores too.
When everything in the beach is dark, go for a colorful background. Luckily we spotted a one colorful subject, which is this colorful boat that is perfect for some beach photo shoots.

Here are more photos of them.....showing off their acrobatic talent. Lol!


SillyNESS much!!!

15 comments:

Zenserly said...

oh my, I wish I had the talent to bend my body too! and a body like theirs to start with haha, the boat looks colorful indeed and your sisters are gorgeous :-)

Lainy said...

Your sisters are sexy models, Chie! You're lucky you've got them. I am jealous. I am an only girl so I wasn't given the opportunity to bond with another diva like me, LOL!

Ria C said...

Oh my, I wish I am as slim as you so I can bend and split like that (like I used to hehehe).

Nova said...

i miss the smell and the taste of a sea water when your drowning..lol...thanks for sharing this shots you've got, seems you have so much fun...

ems vercide said...

I can tell you're really having fun that's why you missed that place. you remind me so much of my younger years, so flashy and vibrant.

cheerful said...

if i were you i will missed it too. :) looks like there's always great times in places like this. :) nice to have sisters who knows how to have fun. :)

Gee said...

You surely had so much fun, i also like the beach a lot.

betchai said...

love the shots, so joyful and youthful, and thanks also for the tip on taking night pictures at the beach.

Dhemz said...

wow, really cool bonding...:) bibo kau mo sis...ehehe...love the acrobatic show...:)

Maricel said...

Your sisters got some talent doing acrobatics like that. I've got three sisters myself. Isn't is nice to have sisters who, no matter what, will always serve as your photography guinea pigs. :)

mhie @ Travelentz said...

looks you had a great night.

papaleng said...

Your sisters are good acrobats. Love the pictures. Hope next time ikaw naman ang mag-tumbling. Just kidding Chie.

RonSilvoza.com said...

looking at those pictures i'm sure you ladies had a lot of fun. lol

now i totally miss the beach...

Momgen Reviews said...

Wow they are so flexible hehe and they can do all of that amazing...

Marie said...

Wow. You guys really had a blast there! :)