Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Things I Miss In Tabon - Part 1

I am stressed but at the same time excited of my move tomorrow. I am going home...I am moving back home. Thinking about going home, there is a lot of things in my mind that I hope to do. I know moving can be very stressing and so I thought of giving myself and my whole family a treat even just a simple beach bonding after all my stuffs are placed and settled in our house. Talking about beach, there is only one lovely beach near us and that is Tabon. 

Located approximately15 minutes away from home, it wouldn't be too much for the whole family to ride down there. It will be worth it. There is a lot things that I missed about the place. What are they?

The grilling or barbecuing. One good way for a whole family to bond is to gather around the grill (we do the redneck style) to grill some fresh fish and meat. Oh my I missed it! I could smell the aroma of a good barbecue sauce right now.  

The sunset. It is such a view to behold. Nothing can be more serene than seeing the mighty sun slowly setting in the west. And nothing can be a nicer spot for that view but in the beach. 
The fun things my younger sisters do with sunset. They are quite creative when it comes to it. Well I am sure anyone can be creative but my sisters are special for they are my sisters. Wink and Lol!. Anyway, above are just two playful shots of them with the sunset.


The Night Swimming. Have you noticed that when at night the seawater feels warm? The first few plunges may feel cold but later on, the water gets warmer and warmer on the skin that you don't feel like getting out. I missed it! Plus, night swimming with family and friends is a lot of fun!

There will be more next post.....

10 comments:

Raya said...

What fun photos you have with family! I love your sunset photo.. And yes, it's always a great feeling to be home again!

ZoWanderer said...

Ohhh how i wish we live near some beaches but we are in the mountains. Your sisters know how to pose with the beautiful sunset indeed;)

Anonymous said...

That sounds sad knowing you're going to leave your family. I cans feel you. I've been with my family for two months last January to March of this year and indeed I missed them again. WE went to the beach too as my farewell party!

But, there;s still more time for you to come and visit them again!

Bless said...

Good luck to your move! It's nice to be with family again for sure :-)

Gee said...

Night swimming looks pretty cool and of course the grilling portion, yum.

jheylo said...

well, i hope everything is ok with you know.... since you posted this a few weeks ago. i hope your settled to your know home now and happy :)

Dhemz said...

awwwwww...great memories...lami kau tong sinugba..ehehe!

so true, init bitaw ang tubig pag gabie.

RonSilvoza.com said...

now i've really got the urge to go to the beach.. unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to do so during summer. too bad hehe..

cheers for sharing!

Momgen Reviews said...

Memories that will last forever just keep it in your heart. Nice one.

Shela said...

Oh yes i miss that grilling too pinoy style! Sure you had fun!