Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Affordable Accommodations in Sabah Malaysia

Planning a trip can be quite time consuming and if you are going abroad, it is better to plan ahead in order to avoid any last minute hassles. So, after choosing your destination and booking a plane ticket, what comes next? Before you start with your travel itinerary, make the necessary reservations for your accommodations first.

The Malaysian state of Sabah found in the island of Borneo is slowly becoming a hot spot for adventure seekers and travelers that are looking for a unique experience. The capital city of Kota Kinabalu is home to white sand beaches, commercial areas and tourist attractions. There are accommodations available for travelers of every budget.

If you are traveling with family members especially young children, it will be ideal to find a hotel that is right within the city in order to travel easily. Most hotels in the area are equipped with child friendly amenities and are often more affordable compared to rates in other popular tourist destinations around Southeast Asia. Hotels are also the best option for those who would like to have a good view of the clear waters and are looking for a quiet retreat.

Backpackers are also among the common visitors of Sabah Malaysia and since it has seen an increase in the number of backpackers over the past couple of years hostels and inns are now very visible around the area. A hostel is ideal for backpackers that are just looking for a room to spend the night since they are out on most part of the day. Hostels and inns are ideal for those who are traveling on a tight budget. These places provide the basic amenities and usually creates a more relaxed and at-home atmosphere.

Sabah has become a gateway for travelers that want to enjoy something that is far from the usual tourist activities. Mia is a content writer for sabahguide.com. A traveler at heart, she hopes to share her tips and experience to aspiring travelers too.

21 comments:

Catherine Tabal said...

This blogs was very useful for those
travelers, it says here those possible tips to prevent hassle and wasting of time..really informative..nice sharing.

Ruben Licera Jr said...

This would be a help for those who love to travel..Like me..It will help to prevent hassle and avoiding wasting a time...time is really gold..

RC Gweniful said...

we spent a week in sabah and it's really advisable to stay within the city centre. i love kota kinabalu in particular. the people are so warm and the food is amazing. must try is the bak kuh teh from sinkee

Herbert Kikoy said...

Been to this place a couple of times and there are a lot of cheap and affordable place to stay and the one you suggest are included on my list :)

Ghel Pot said...

maybe if we get the chance to lock up the kids at home and have time for honeymoon then Sabah will be on my list. :) i'll take note of this, thanks!

Josie said...

Thanks for the tip and I'm also looking for hotel accommodation promo deals to save a bit.

Aggie said...

Id love to visit Malaysia some day. Especially since I heard about recreation parks opening.

jheylo said...

this would be a great tips especially to those families our people out there who are planning to visit Malaysia.

Lady Patchy said...

How I wish to visit this place, a beautiful place to enjoy the vacation.

Jessica Cassidy said...

I have never been to Malaysia, hope someday :-) This tip is very helpful to enjoy your vacation in Malaysia. We have to look for hotels that will give us comfort and safety for the family. We need to have a good night sleep after the long flight :-)

Shela said...

Nevr been to this place but i heard lots of nice things in malaysia! I bet my dad would like to go there will tell him that hotel!

claire said...

Never tried to travel outside the country before but Malaysia is a beautiful country too might as well include this in my list. :)

Momgen Reviews said...

Yes to those travelers this one is a helpful tips...How I wish to visit beautiful places...

Mary Anne Vinzon said...

I haven't experienced travelling outside the country.Thanks for the info,Malaysia is one place which I can visit in the future.

Nancy said...

Seems like online booking is becoming a trend now. It indeed helps in planning a stress-free vacation.

Bless said...

I have a friend who loves to go backpacking especially in Asia. He told me about his trips in Malaysia and other neighboring countries. Sounds like really fun!

peachkins said...

Malaysia is near our country but I haven't been there. Someday,I would like to experience the culture of that country.

Gene said...

I haven't been to Malaysia, this info will be useful to me when I decide to pursue my dream to travel around Asia.

Ane said...

Very helpful post! Sabah is in my bucket list of places to see, glad to have come across this post and learned a few things about Sabah. :)

emzkie said...

it is really indeed a hassle. and u are right about planning ahead. in my family, i usually do the planning, and the reservation. hubby does the paying of course. hehe

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I haven't been to Malaysia either and I doubt I will ever visit the place in my future, but you never know. At least I know a nice place to go. And now to think of it, I actually do have a friend that lives in Malaysia for years now. She was my dabarkads and a good friend. hehehe.. Late visit. So sorry!