Monday, July 16, 2012

Eco-Friendly Urinals and Some Reminders

I believe I haven't posted these photos here yet. So today, I would like to take this opportunity to share these photos on memes and to my blogger friends and beloved readers who still take time, even though I seldom update this blog as of late, to visit this humble blog of mine. This would be the right time to sprinkle this blog with some shades of nature.

Taken several months ago are these pictures during that sacrifice climb my sisters and I did to the peak of Mt. Linabo. Yes I know, it was quite months long ago...just months ago. And remembering that exhausting yet worth-it climb brings back a lot of fun memories. On our way up, during the first few steps to the concrete stairs, my eyes were filled with few of the refreshing views of nature with entertaining vivid colors here and there. Below are few that caught my eyes.  


Eco-friendly Male and Female Urinals. Blue is for the males while the white is for the females.Pretty useful aren't they. There were numbers of these urinals scattered along the sides of the concrete stairs. I bet there were a pair of these in every stations of the cross and then a few up to the peak.  I am not sure all climbers have used this Eco-friendly urinals for urinating anywhere and on the walls is very popular here in the Philippines but one thing was sure, these urinals were useful to us during our climb.

These pretty reminders to all climbers for a safety climb but all these rules did not apply to some climbers though for I saw a few were smoking, littering and playing loud and distracting music on their phone and iPod as we were on our way up and down. Still though, this post with safety reminders made into a beautiful decoration in every station. Drinking liquors sure is one thing that a climber should avoid or she/he will end up having a quick flight down the concrete stairs...head first.

MellowYellowMondayBadge Smiling Sally

8 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

When nature calls, there'd better be a place to answer!

Monday Blues!

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing this interesting blue.

Happy Blue Monday, Chie.

Liz said...

Great shots! Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

joanne said...

love the eco-urinals.....handy aren't they? In the US we you can find (but not often) these smelly 'phone booth' bathrooms, but I wish we had these strategically placed in nature.....What is a 'sacrifice walk'?

Leah H. said...

Interesting and great share for Blue Monday!

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.harpsterschronicle.com/2012/07/beach-ball.html

Chubskulit Rose said...

I wonder if some violate those rules. Visiting from Blue Monday. Kumusta ka na sis, it's been a while.

Please come and see my BLUES at Pleasurable Hobbies blog. Have a great week ahead.

January Zelene said...

not bad urinals in the mountain.. kmusta chie?

Dropping by from MYM…Fruits and Vegetables Salad , Pina Colada, Future Engineer and Flower in the Morning

Leah H. said...

Visiting again for MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/07/new-beach-ball.html