Sunday, May 13, 2012

Linabo's 3,003 Steps Gateway

I've been truly lazy these past days that I prolonged posting more about that tiring yet fun adventure my sisters and I did on the Holy Week which was climbing the 3,003 steps to Linabo Peak. On my previous post, I wrote about the rocky and hilly drive to the foot of Mt. Linabo. That was a crazy motorbike drive but yes, it was fun!
So there we reached the entrance or the gateway of the 3003 Step to the Peak of Mt. Linabo as the above picture shows. Those were my kid sisters in the picture with our friend and kind of our assistant Pabz. He was used as our foods and drinks carrier the entire climb. Lol! Anyway, it was where the exhausting yet fun climb started.

Off we climbed to the First Station of the Cross....will be posted next.

3 comments:

anti roll bar said...

hey you are looking so good. thanks foe sharing this types of image on this site.

anti roll bar said...

your post is great because it's my mean that without fun life is not good.really you and your sister are looking so good in this position with his friend.

anti roll bar said...

you have write in your post that you were lazy in your past day i have confidence that you were not lazy. if you were lazy than this types of good site can not be made by you.