Monday, March 12, 2012

Only In Pagadian!

I previously talked about a friend who invited me to travel with him to the City of Pagadian, which I declined due to some conflicts on my schedule. He was there for a only a day to attend a church event with his cousin and came back to Dipolog around ten in the evening. It sure was a tiresome trip.


Anyway, I asked him if I could have some of his pictures taken in Pagadian if he has any so I could share it here in my blog. He promised me that he would share some photos after his trip. So above are photos taken in the City of Pagadian. I am so glad there is one picture of a tricycle that is inclined at about 25-40° angle. "Only in Pagadian" as people there claim. Meaning you can only see a tricycle that is inclined at that angle in Pagadian. It is the city's iconic symbol.

No comments: