Monday, March 12, 2012

Breathe The European Air

For a busy person, given a vacation for a day or two to any of the sovereign states in Europe will surely be highly appreciated. If ever I’ll be given an opportunity to travel to one particular state in Europe, it would be Ireland. I have met and known few nice and well, unlikable Irish people through my husband and my curiosity to learn more of their traits and culture influenced me much to wanting to visit the place. I wonder how it’s like to stand on the Emerald Isle. Will I ever get a chance to meet the mischievous creature wrapped in emerald green clothing called the Leprechaun? I hope he will direct me to the end of the rainbow so I could steal some of his gold. (Lol!) Since it is almost time for St. Patrick’s Day, Leprechaun should be present and Ireland, and other other counties, will definitely be painted emerald green and shamrocks will be everywhere.

What about you? Do you want to celebrate the St. Patrick’s Day at a place where it truly was originated? It would be a great holiday escape from your chaotic workplace. Why not breathe the European air and free your mind from the deadlines at work? If you plan to have a vacation in Europe, particularly in Ireland, you must check out holiday homes Europe, which offers homes, vacation rentals and cottages to any must-visited countries in Europe like Ireland. Who knows you'll get connected with your Irish roots while there? If you want to travel to any places in Europe in the future, simply refer to holiday homes Europe to be guided in choosing the best accommodation that fits your taste and budget during your holiday getaway.

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Strangely i have never thought of actually going to Ireland to celebrate the day but considering not alot of people seem to celebrate it i think it would be cool to go to the root of the party and experience it full scale.