Monday, May 23, 2011

WhereAbouts as One of the Advertisers in Adgitize

I finally decided to register this blog to Adgitize as advertiser 5 days ago. I paid 14 dollars for this blog's ad to run in one month. Today is just its 5th day as advertiser and I can already tell I'll get a sure return of my investment as long as I'll stay active and complete the simple tasks in Adgitize. 

Below is the screen shot of my ad running in a website named Go Las Vegas Baby. It was the first site I run into that had my ad running.

I was delighted when I saw my ad running as Adgitize advertiser for the first time. It was so dumb of me to miss the opportunities of earning in Adgitize. I couldn't believe I wait this long to try registering for an advertiser account. If'only I had read earlier about the benefits of being an advertiser in Adgitize, if only I had explored Adgitize before, I should have already benefited from Agitize 3 years ago. 

If you have enough funds in your PayPal of at least14 dollars,I suggest you invest in Adgitize. Be an advertiser and earn back your investment plus profit and site traffic. Being an advertiser in Adgitize is a lot better than being a publisher. As advertiser, you'll just have to do simple tasks to earn points which you can convert to cash. The tasks that you must do daily are:

1. Automatically get 100 points for being an advertiser.
2. Write a blog post - 100 points
3. Visit 50 Adgitize advertisers - 100 points
3. Forum posts containing 200 words - 100 points
4. Page views points and ad views points are calculated by adgitize so the points here depends on your page views and adviews.  

Check out the screen shot of my forum post than earned me hundred points. Ways to earn 100 points in forum are:
(1) write one forum post/reply with 200 words
(2) write 2 forum posts/replies with 100 words each
(3) write 4 forum posts/replies with 50 words each
(4) write 6 forum posts/replies with 25 words each.

You must do this daily to earn 100 points in the forum daily. Take note of the current cut-off time. The current cut-off time in the Philippines is 1:00 p.m. 


I heard earning points in Forum just came up recently. I actually just found out about it 5 days ago, when I started advertising. Of course, I participated - a hundred points is a great addition. 

In total, for being an advertiser, I earn 460 points daily which is converted to $.65. So in a month, I can earn $19.50. This means I get return of investment every month and a profit plus more traffic to my site. 
Adgitize your web site.

1 comment:

Sheryl of Georyl.com said...

yeah, i was surprised to see you in adgitize when i was doing my rounds.

welcome to adgitize advertising chie. ako, hindi konakukumpleto ang adgitize bloghop ko kaya laging konti lang ang income ko lately.