Friday, May 20, 2011

Lovers Spotted In Dipolog City Boulevard and A Debate

While my sister and I were walking down the boulevard one hot noon, we spotted these two seriously talking about something. Seemed like they were debating to where they eat lunch. My sister and I were in a not-so-cool debate too for she wanted to eat pizza for lunch while I wanted to eat a serious meal, which is rice with a big chunk of pork meat.


So while engaging in a debate we thought of it walking it out for a while to cool our heads down and to come up with a bright idea. It was a bright idea we were trying to come up with but the sky weren't too friendly to brighten our heads. It went from being bright to a gloomy sky that threatened to get us wet.


In the end, my sister won. She claimed her victory after reminding me that I was on a diet and that three slices of pizza wouldn't messed it up. What a clever little sis she was! She then hurried to call for a tricycle to take to the nearest pizza house before the rain poured down.

I link this to:

4 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The lovers don't seem to be aware of the threatening sky. I wonder why? :-)

SKY DITTY

A little birdie told me,
Although I don’t know why,
That if I were to look up,
Way up into the sky,
I’d see some wondrous planets,
The moon and sun and stars –
There before my very eyes
Blazed Jupiter and Mars!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Healing Clouds

Dhemz said...

hahhaha...pelde day si ate...lol! no need naman ka mag diet sis woi...ka sexy nimo...aw, abi ko man ug unsa g lalisan atong duha nga naa sa daplin...lol!

Shengkay said...

Mukhang uulan sis..hehehe..

One of this day my i-popost akon about dipolog and hopefully you can help me..

beach weddings said...

Congrats on your victory.