Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Remembering Gifts from Jerusalem

Do you still remember ate Vhing? I am sure some of you know her and still remember her. She's a blogger I met last 2009 and became one of my ates (big sisters) online. We became friends immediately due to her friendly nature that can lighten ones heart. We even chatted before through YM, cam to cam.


One day she asked for my home address and a month after that I received a parcel with these gifts inside.  She said she got these during their tour at Jerusalem. She got me and hubby a sweat shirt for each and a poster of a view of Jerusalem as seen from the Mountain of Olives. These are one of those treasured gifts I received from a treasured online friend.

5 comments:

raya said...

wow, that's so sweet of your friend! i would love to have some souvenirs from a very historic city like Jerusalem myself! here for bpc hop!

Shydub said...

Yea I remember Vhing. she is one of the nicest person i met online and we also chatted at YM before. i wonder what's she's doing right now. There are lots of blogger friends have stopped blogging already. These are nice stuff chie

Jessica Cassidy said...

awww! Ate Vhing is such a generous blogger Ate of your Sis Chie :-) The gifts looks beautiful especially the shirt :-) Thank you for sharing this to BPC :-)

Rcel said...

Wow! That's very nice gwaps! Souvenirs fresh from Jerusalem-- the very place that I want to visit someday! It's always nice to have friends that think of us no? :)

BPC hop!

emzkie said...

wow that is so sweet of your friend. she is very thoughtful.

from BPC!