Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Enroll Into One of The Best Photography Schools

A camera-whore here as hubby once called me have always wanted to be in the picture whenever there is a camera but when he handed down his DSLR to me, it's when my world turned out differently. I turned out to be the one taking the pictures most of the time.


I had his DSLR camera for almost five years but until now, I still haven't used much of its features...or it is appropriate to say I still don't know how to use. Taking pictures using that kind of camera is way too complicated for me. There is still a lot of studying for me to do to be able to master it. I thought of enrolling into a photography school but I am afraid it is beyond something I can afford. Besides, I don't think we have a school here that teaches photography.

One dream of mine is to study in one of the best photography schools in the world like New York Film Academy. Well I know it will never happen to me in this lifetime but you, if you are one who like taking photography as a profession in the future, and if there is no financial constraints, do consider enrolling into the said photography school.

12 comments:

SHY´s Mode said...

I also have my dslr camera but I have not use it so much since I have phone that takes good picture..I also plan to go to school for photography but no time yet I guess when I am free with Camilla I can do it then..

Jessica Cassidy said...

that is one cool camera you have Sis Chie, btw, those legs are sexy :-) I do not have that camera coz I cannot afford one, am just contented with my Samsung :-)

Dhemz said...

likewise sis...I am clueless...I've been thinking about enrolling myself, but I just don't have the desire right now.

sexy looking legs!

bellavienne said...

Me and you both, my husband has spent almost 5k on our DSLR and it's accessories but sadly I don't have the patience and motivation to learn, which sucks! I always have it on automatic. LOL

zoan said...

I am a camera whore too, before my dslr came. Kaya go tayo, pa enrol na sa school na yan kung ma aafford natin hahaha

Vernz@ My Family Eats and Travels said...

Have my dslr for quiet a while now.. but its still a virgin.. hadn't explored it too often.. Ok sige go tayo dito... hahah :)

jheylo said...

lucky you :D enrolling at the Photography school would be of great advantage because that's when you will get to know everything about photography and that includes the tricks on how to get an interesting shots.

Anonymous said...

I wish I have a DSLR camera too, we never did. I think this type of camera are good for those who really uses it. Well, you still have time to explore your camera and maybe going to school can able you to learn more about photography.

Lulu said...

i love pictures from dslr but my problem is dslr is too bulky for my convenience

Shela said...

That's one nice idea girl to enhance your talent even more!

emzkie said...

pretty gadget you got there.. i wonder what is the model? i didnt study photography, i just did some research online and play with my toy.

Bless said...

It's funny that I am wishing to have a DSLR but even with just my point-and-shoot I am not well-versed of its feature how much more the professional camera :-) Honestly if ever I have one, I definitely would enroll too.