Monday, April 16, 2012

The Hilly and Rocky Roads to Mt. Linabo

Before the sacrifice climb to Linabo Peak, we first sacrificed out bikes' wheels to run through the hilly, a bit zigzag and rocky roads.

 
A motion picture this is! Credit to my sister Cheem for taking the pictures to my command while I was driving. Great job! Now I know I drove that fast. 

Then there goes the rocky road! It was my first time to actually driving a bike on hilly and rocky roads and it wasn't easy! You've got to have strong arms to hold the handlebars. Going there by car would be easy but not when you reach the parking area for you'll truly be having a hard time looking for a space especially when going there right on Holy Thursday. 

Since we went there on Good Friday, looking for a parking space was easy. I wasn't able to take a picture of the parking area that day but I have here a photo taken by Cheem on Holy Thursday. Parking fee was Php30.00 per bike. 
So finally we arrived at the foot of Mt. Linabo after the 10 to 15 minutes drive from the main road. We were all excited for the climb. To be continued.....

10 comments:

Makati Apartments said...

Wow nice road trip :)

k@ye said...

So I'm guessing this is in Dipolog City based on your labels...have I been there? hhmm...I don't quite remember. it would be nice to see some scenic views in the province. I know how fresh the air is out there. Glad you had fun driving on a rocky road...

Visiting from TT.

Jerla Oh lalala said...

drive safely :)

mine is up http://sandiegowithlovebyjerla.com/2012/04/1065.html

Jessica said...

be careful Sis Chie :-) it looks like you are a wild driver :-) but that is fun drive along the hills :-) Returning from TT.

http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2012/04/a-walk-at-the-royalton-creek.html

Clavel said...

Gosh! that was scary sis! i miss going on an adventure like this. BTW, its me again chie visiting to make sure I won't forget to add your blog in my list ehehe.
clavs

Electric underfloor heating said...

It is ideal to visit Mt. Linabo during the summer, or when it is not particularly rainy.

teJan said...

waaaw!!! what a great fun:) thats cool trip chie;) thanks for dropping TT...here visiting back late ..karon nako nakit-i didto sa spam imo comment..heheh

see you around!

by the way followed you in NB ..:)

emzkie said...

maau paka Chie kay kabalo ka mag drive ug motorcycle. ako masking bike man lang unta dili kabalo! hahaha... unsaon napangos man gud ko. pagkapangos ni quit na.lol.
anyway.. i love the second photo. cool shot!

late visit from TT, hope u can visit back

Mel C. said...

karun pa ko kadungog anang mt. linabo. murag motor ra dagway maka lusot kay rocky road man. nice shot chie. dropping from TT.

Travelholic said...

That sounded like a great road trip adventure, gwaps! It makes me feel like misisng riding on a bike, but when I am reminded of the accident I've been through, murag di pa jud guro ko makausab ug backride. Hahaha.

Dili diay libre ang parking? Wow!

Thanks for joining last week's TT, gwaps! Please join again; linky for this week is now up! :)