Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Missing My Brother

My brother who knows nothing but depend on us decided to find his luck in Manila. He flew to Manila for about a couple of months ago already. He is currently applying for a military job. He's done with the exams and currently waiting for the result, which will be posted this June. Hopefully, he'll get accepted for a military training. 



While he's waiting for the result of the exam, he is able to realize how hard it is to be responsible even for his own self. He realized how hard it is to get a job and earn. Still though, I am supporting him. I am still sending him money for food. I do bitch about it sometimes for we send him over there to make money and send us. Lol. Anyway, while waiting for the result of his exam, I told him to try applying for a temporary job, which he agreed. He even said that even if it's a Janitorial job he'll gladly take.

No comments: