Sunday, February 19, 2012

One Fun Night In Balai Resto Bar

I was reunited with Lyn, one of the friends I had in College. I was glad to see her again after she gave up college and run away from her home to live together with her boyfriend. She was able to escape from her kind of live in partner and joined the night out with our other friends one weekend night.
Where else could we be hanging out? Balai Resto Bar is where we like hanging out the most these days so we took her there. It was so much fun being with the craziest and the noisiest mongos Lyn (in yellow) of the Mongos Clan again. She hasn't changed.  
The night out wouldn't be completed without Pabz. He's present most of my night outs for he's the only person I can trust when I get drunk. 


My sister Cheem, her boyfriend and two of her friends joined us too. They bought a round of drinks and a serve of Calamares for pulutan. It was another fun night out party I had with friends.


Photobucket

5 comments:

anney said...

Looks like you all had a good time!
Visiting from Color Connection
Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

J.Rylie.C said...

Looks a lot of fun! Thanks for joining Color Connection!

Jessica said...

great time with friends, the best ever Sis :-) Visiting late from Color Connection, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/02/my-valentines-goodies-for-my-classmates.html

lanie said...

parang always happy happy ah heheh!!

Hope you could visit me here Wifey Online Diary

Mai said...

calamares, so delish. certainly looks like everyone is having fun. visiting here for color connection.