Friday, February 24, 2012

Just One of Those FB Nights

No, I don't mean the Facebook "FB" but Fuse Box bar cafe, one the the bars in Dipolog City that I love to go to. Just sharing here one of those 'worth-it' night out parties in Fuse Box with classmates and friends. I was able to meet nice and annoying people plus I received a gift certificate from Mary Kay.

Out of the blue, this friendly guy approached me. He was at the bar counter in FB, which is my favorite spot there.

He was with this not-so-friendly girl who seemed to be the new cashier. When I secretly asked someone who the guy was, I was informed he's the brother of the owner of Fuse Box.Whew! Meanly socializing costumers, for sure.
But why is it that of all the lady costumers in there, I was the only one whom he handed this Mary Kay gift certificate? Maybe because I frequent the place.

Photobucket

No comments: