Monday, February 27, 2012

A Floating Resort

How would you like to ride on this splendid ship or...I call it floating resort? If the ocean can be as still as this in the picture for all time, I would love to live on this ship. If only this could be true and affordable.  

Photo not mine.

I was wowed the first time I saw this picture tagged by a friend on my Facebook wall. Tsk! To think it's almost time for a beach break, the best time to cool down during the hot-dry season, came this inviting scenery of a floating resort. I couldn't imagine the amazement I will feel when I get to see this ship for real, much more boarding on it and swimming on its pool. Could there be someone genius enough to build this ship with all its fun and luxury?  Whoever invented this ship, which I believe invented on Photoshop sure is a genius for making such fantasy seemed so true. 

1 comment:

SHY said...

Ka nindot ba ani chie ui, sos kung matinood pod ni pirti pod guro kamahal sa entrance pa lang hehe..Agi ra ko diri..