Thursday, January 05, 2012

Revisiting Derek's Place

My friend Pabz invited me out the other night to hang-out with his friends in Derek's Place, a bar with videoke. Singing is one thing I love doing so I went with him. So instead of sitting on my personal office chairs at home, I sat on a tall concert chair while singing my favorite song there. I took my sister Cheem along with me who loves singing more than anything. We had a lot of fun singing there as if we were acoustic singers. Here are few of the photos taken that night.



It's quite been a long time since I last stepped on Derek's place. It was 2007, my college days. The said bar was one of the most visited bars before that is always packed with costumers mostly students anytime of the day. That night of my revisit, the place lacked a lot of things although many students still love hanging out there. The rotten chairs can tell the place is a bit deserted. I find it the last place to chill for there were a lot of mosquitoes and the crews were lousy.  Well, at least we enjoyed the singing part.

No comments: