Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cheem and Friend's Treat at Balai Resto Bar

Friday, last week, I have visited Balai Resto Bar again and this time my younger sister Cheem and her friends, who just arrived from Dumaguete were the ones who treated me there. I tagged my best friend along with me that night for more fun. Besides, I couldn't go out without Pabz for he is the only person I trust
.
My younger sister Chem and her current boyfriend Kyle, who was just her suitor at that time. Don't be deceived by his look. Although he looks like a warlord due to his long hair, he is the kindest and most generous guy I've known and the best boyfriend my sister has ever introduced to me. 


Cheem and her friends Charlotte in all-pink get-up, Crystal in black with highlighted hair and Karen. I like them although they are quite liberated women. 

Her's me and my best friend Pabz with my sister's friends getting silly in front the camera. Pabz played a chick-boy who has at least three chicks. Look at my begging face. Lol! 
It was a one fun night!!!

Balai Resto Bar or simply BRB is one of the most visited bars in Dipolog City at the present. Whenever you plan on visiting and going out at night in Dipolog, consider BRB. You can dine in there with your family and friends and later on have a drink in one of their bamboo cottages located at the back of their restaurant. I've been there several times now and eveytime the place is packed with kiddos and oldies, men and women, students or officials. The place is trending kind of, maybe because of its bamboo hut theme, which is different from the typical bar you know of.

2 comments:

Mona said...

fun fun fun .. ako homebody eh ang boring no hehe

Mona said...

fun fun fun .. ako homebody eh ang boring no hehe