Thursday, October 06, 2011

Another Pond In Taoist Temple?

I posted a beautiful picture of Koi fish in a pond in Taoist Temple in Cebu City here taken by my youngest sister Cheep during their educational tour. In that picture, the Kois were like stamped against a blue wall. It was a one amazing shot. While, here in this picture (this is a different picture), the pond seems muddy turning the the water into green. This must be another pond. I wanted to ask her but she's already asleep.


See how lovely the fishes are? I recalled one of hubby's plan before.He planned to have a fish pond for Kois and other decorative fishes once our own house is built. But that plan only popped like a bubble and flew away with the wind. (DKZNKCUZTQYD)

I would like to share this to Watery Wednesday.

4 comments:

Irene said...

Nice shot! Happy Wednesday!

Irene

Mitchteryosa said...

Beautiful shot!

Btw, please join my contest where you could win one of the 2 fab Travel Envelopes!
http://www.wanderingmom.info/2011/10/win-2-fab-travel-envelopes/

boat anchor said...

ohh!what a nice scene it is..its must be an acquarium photo i guess...awesome image

boat anchor said...

Nice pick...i am having a fish pound at my homn..but that one is different form this one.