Monday, July 11, 2011

The Greens at Fort Santiago

It's time to share something green again for the meme Green Monday. I tried my best to spare time for this meme even though this computer that I am using right now is kicking me off my chair. It loads so slow to my dismay. But still, I got my green picture uploaded which was taken like decades ago at the Fort Santiago in Manila.
Green dominated the picture above. It surrounded that little girl in red who is none other than the one writing this post. Lol! A clean and green surrounding sure adds a level of attraction to a place. It attracts our fancies. making us visit the place more often. Just like that place in the picture. It was by the exit/entrance area of Fort Santiago. I was on my way to the exit when I  stopped and posed for the camera. For sure many of you have visited the place already. It's been quite a while now since I last stepped on the paved ground of the Fort. I missed the clean and green surroundings and the historic tales in there. I wonder if there are new changes to the place now.

4 comments:

Dhemz said...

green dominates the whole picture...pero ni stand out jud ang imong beauty sis...ehehhee!

Lainy said...

Green na green nga, Chie. I hope dili pud green minded ang pretty girl nga naa sa tunga sa green scenery, LOL! Just kidding ;-)

BTW, about the E pendant... It stands for the initial of my real name. My pioneering blogpals 5 years ago calls me by that name :-)

Daria said...

I've never been there - to Fort Santiagao - but it looks like a nice place to visit: green and soothing and peaceful... :)

moonstar said...

ooh, even i could not see your face, i know your beautiful inside and out. he he, thanks for sharing sis.

Hope you can leave some comment on my post too.

A Waterless Solution