Monday, May 02, 2011

Little Cousins On The Beach

I got soaked up with water on Easter Sunday but not on the beach but under the rain. I was riding a bike with my cousin going home from attending our grandmother's birthday celebration when the rain poured down so heavy. We arrived home all soaked up. 
Smiling Sally

Looking at the photos below made me wonder where I was at the time my cousin dragged her little kids to swim at the local beach in Manukan, my home.

Bitoy and Bibang, my cousin's kids


Bibang striking a pose. 

I thank her for dipping in the sea with that blue get-up for now I have something for Blue Monday. They sure had a lot of fun swimming. One reason I visit my parents is the beach. I like swimming in there because it is close to the house and it is free. Seriously!

9 comments:

AWN said...

haguy kalami idagan diha ug maligo hehehe. Happy BM chie.

Unknown said...

wow, what could be more fun than living near the beach.

SmilingSally said...

Your parents live in a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Chie.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I want to take a plunge there too!

Blue Hyacinth, hope you can come and see. Thanks!

genny said...

saya talaga pag sa beach. same entry tau sis sa beach din ung BM ko.:-)

btw sis, have a time to visit my other blogs.
http://gennyspeaks.blogspot.com/
http://gennyasblogger.blogspot.com/
and follow if u please.thanks!

EnAirRaH said...

Lol, ayos ang name ah..hinango sa character ni Michael V..tagal na rin ako hindi nakapagbeach :)

Dhemz said...

agoy kalami sad isalom salom...cute sa imong mga cousins sis.

beach weddings said...

Ok, I'm going to the beach tomorrow with my cousins and I never have enough confidence to go talk to some girls. Please give me some tips. I'm leaving tomorrow.

Shengkay said...

ay enjoy na enjoy naman sila kids..hehehe..
funny name naman..