Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Watery Wednesday #7

This is my share today for Watery Wednesday, a watery blow job (hope you won't mind the term, it's just that it is the name of this drink) drink at Sights and Sounds.

The blow job drink.
Php98.00 per shot glass.


These photos were taken last month when Shine and I were dragged by our drunk feet there. It was our first time exploring that place and we did enjoy our two-hour stay in there. The waiter and waitresses were attentive and friendly, the place was nicer and more decent than other bars that I've been to in Dipolog. The blow job drink was okay although I expected a shot glass that's topped with cream. The drink was not the licky one or what others call it the real blow job drink, which you'll lick the cream down the bottom to taste the burning liquor. The one we had at sights and sounds was the watery one and you'll have to sip it fast about 3 seconds so your straw won't get burnt. 

This is my share for:

3 comments:

EnAirRaH said...

Sounds new to me, my apoy ba talaga?

kat said...

diha ka chie? init jud sya, as in? hehehe..

Thanks for the WW visit and comment.

Jeannette StG said...

love your blog look!