Monday, April 04, 2011

Bewear Apparels 1st Year Anniversary

I was invited by a friend to attend Bewear Apparels' 1st Year Anniversary last Saturday, April 2 at the convention center here in Dipolog city. I was quite excited about it for there were about 8 bands invited that performed heavy metal music. The host of the event was the boyfriend of my friend who has been in custom tee printing business with Cebu's Bewear Apparels for a year. And to show support, I showed up. While there, I got a free ticket from my friend and in return for the free ticket, I offered to help her with selling the custom printed tees available on sale during the event.  

Above are some tickets cost 80.00 pesos that comes with a raffle ticket for a chance to bring home a tee.

Here are the custom printed tees for sale. Prices ranges from 360.00 pesos to 550.00. You can make your order if you want.

Before the gig started, I took advantage of taking pictures of the stage. I was not able to take much pictures while the bands were performing because I was busy helping my friend at our table. Most of those who attended by the way were teens who are, I think, rich and spoiled kids. Almost all of them sported their best custom printed tees at the event. 

I link this to:
Smiling Sally

10 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Chie.

Shengkay said...

hi sis! Visiting from Green Monday!
Mine is up! :)
*****************
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkay Random Nest

anne said...

That is so sweet of you chie. I am sure you had so much fun. BTW here's mine thanks Points of View and Thoughts

LV said...

That would have been a great place to attend with you. I definitely could not have paid that price for a ticket.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Very nice event!

Please come take a look at my entry, thank you!

Dhemz said...

ka sossy jud sa event...nice!

genny said...

cute ng yelow sandal. akin nalang.hehehe

btw, i already added you blogs sis. Cheers!

Eden said...

Those are nice t-shirts. Great photos.

EnAirRaH said...

Mukhang successful ang event at masaya din :)

melandriaonline said...

Wow, that's really nice. Thanks for joining!