Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Watery Wednesday #4


My youngest sister, Cheep shared me these photos taken at their school's Bar Lab during their drink mixing session:
These are my sister's works. I don't have idea as to what these drinks are called. All I know is that there is a hint of white rhum in each glass.

Here is my sister, sipping a drink she just made. Not really sipping, just posing for the camera. It's not allowed, or she'll get drunk.

I am so proud of my sister for doing great in school. It's good that she's starting to apply what she had learned in school when gets home by making drinks for me and our brother. Sometimes she cooks for us, which is way better. Now I have an instant cook.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Your comment about them not being allowed to sample the drinks they make - makes me think of the annual Robbie Burns dinner at my church. All the usual trappings, including haggis, but they have a scotch tasting first. You are only allowed to buy a ticket if you have a designated driver...

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You're right: having a cook would be better than having a bartender!

THE WATER PIPES ARE FREEZING

The water pipes are freezing,
I cannot get a drink;
The water pipes are freezing
Underneath the sink.

I wish some kindly plumber
Would come with flame and wrench,
So I could get some water
My raging thirst to quench!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Frosted Window