Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Visit to Butterfly Garden

During our first day at Kawayanan Resort in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, we did a city tour right away. We were not able to rest good after the long trip. Excitement to roam around Puerto Prinsesa purges our fatigue from the trip and has kept us alive during the entire tour. First place we went was the Butterfly Garden. I was so excited about the idea. You just don’t know how excited I was! Oh, I haven’t told you yet that I am totally a butterfly lover. When you get the chance to visit our home, before you enter the door you can see butterfly decorations at our small garden and so as inside the house. I don’t know but there is something in this kind of insects that captured my interest all the time. I just love them. It maybe because of its bright colors but there are black butterflies too, right? Well, whatever colors they have as long as they are butterflies, they are my friends. I love them because they are clean, they are beautiful little creatures who love to sip nectars from beautiful flowers, they are harmless and they can fly.






click on the picture to enlarge/to see the butterflies
There we were inside the butterflies’ sanctuary. We saw colorful butterflies inside of different species, some of which I haven’t seen yet. Very interesting, isn’t it? If you are a butterfly lover, you’ll definitely understand how I felt as they were closely flying around me.


No comments: