Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday Wish Award

Thanks ate Madz for this wonderful tag. You are indeed a very good friend worth to treasure for a lifetime. I am very, very glad to be counted as one of your friends because a friend like you is so hard to find. This may be very early but let me wish you advance happy birthday and congrats to that little angel breathing inside you. I can sense that extra happiness and excitement that filled your heart right now. I wish you both good health.
The rules are...
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
2. The list should be 15 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.



HERE ARE MY WISH FOR MY BIRTHDAY: (My birthday will be this Dec. 22, so I have 11 mos. to prepare for my birthday.)

1) More years of happy life together with my husband and family.

2) A bundle of joy so our little home will be filled with cries and laughter of our little darlings. Yes, we want many babies.

3) To be a mother and experience that honorable duty and responsibility.

4) Good Health not only for me but for all the people I love, my husband and family.

5) To be more responsible to my current responsibility as a wife and a student.
6) To finish my studies and be able to help with our everyday expenses.

7) To find a stable job after college.

8) To go visit the US of A someday.

9) Wish my sisters will be able to fight temptations in this modern world so they can finish their studies.

10) Wish my brother will become responsible and will think of going to school and study hard.

11) To see happy faces of my family, my parents, my sisters, my bro and my beloved husband every day.

12) World peace. Let’s eliminate violent act, the feeling of greed and envy. Let us all be friends.

13) To win jackpot in lotto. LOL! Wow, that would be a lot of shopping to do and vacations to take. Around the world!

14) To spend my next and more birthdays and special holidays with my family again and of course with my husband.

15) To be successful in the blogosphere, to be able to find more real friends and to see my blogging friends in person. Wish we can have a special blogging friends reunion.

I am passing this award to my co-bloggers: Chindy of Love Life Journey, Rosemarie of Deeply Inlove, Demcy of the Dias Family Spot, Janet of Learn from Me, Faye of Morgentau und Rosen , LisLittleWorld, Glenndel’s Blessed Life, Jacky of MyLifeStory, Maus of Around Nature Spring, Ruth of Aphrodite: My so called Life!

No comments: