Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tag: What Do You Love About Your Husband?

I got a tag from sis Umma. She made this tag to inspire us to remember and focus on the good things our husbands have done to/for us especially the heart’s day is fast approaching. Thanks to you sis for sharing this tag with me. This is a tag that suits right for the coming Valentine’s Day. For sure most wives have enjoyed answering the question that is being asked in this tag.

So here are my answers to the question, What Do I Love About My Husband?


♥ He never gave up on me. I know I always made him mad and at times I’m pretty aware that I get into his nerves but he is still here with me.
♥ He supports me in everything I do and encourage me to do better.
♥ He always gives me compliments whenever I do something good not thinking the bad things I did.
♥ He kisses me before I leave home to go to school and when I arrive home from school; before I sleep at night; wherever.
♥ He always says he loves me wherever we are.
♥ He always holds my hand whenever we are walking in the middle of the crowd as if telling the crowed I am his, as if he doesn’t want to let me go.
♥ He always embraces me in my sleep and whispers words of love before I close my eyes.
♥ He says he is sorry after he shouts at me.
♥ He always forgives me whenever I ask sorry.
♥ He introduces me every time he meets new friends with the phrase “This is my wife, Rechie.”
♥ I often hear how proud he is of having me whenever he is talking to his friends.
♥ He always made me feel loved by him and always made me feel that I am his.
♥ I love everything about him…!

No comments: