Sunday, January 18, 2009

Places I've Been to Whereabouts

I changed my blog title today into WhereAbouts. You may ask why. I came across the site having the same blog title as mine which was Places I've Been. I also changed the blog header as well as the colors. The new header don't look good in the eyes, i know that. There are lots of colors involve and it hurts the eyes of the viewers. I am planning to do some more changes here but i have to find time for that. For now, i just have to settle on this one.

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

oh is it really? well it sounds good...hehhe! looking forward to see your new header..akoa nga wapa gani to na improve..busy si lola...hehhe!

Madz said...

uy new look tayo d2 sis ah! good job, so have been so busy ha!! uuummm musta man ato mid-terms dha? hahahah