Thursday, January 08, 2009

Kawayanan Resort

Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan was our number one choice to have our honeymoon. My husband was very much intrigued about the “newly noticed” wonders that we can see there. So we made up our minds and made the decision. As we were browsing over the internet to find hotels or resorts to stay for 4-5 days, we found many. Some resorts I found annoying to the budget which is okay for him but not for me. We ended up debating about it so he let me choose. As for me, I like a place where I can relax away from hassle and crowd. I came across Kawayanan Resort, which really caught my attention. With its native scenario indulged with nature, who would not love it? He did like the place too. We never had a second thought of contacting the resort for reservation. We also availed their package tour visiting nice and remarkable places in Palawan like Undergound River, Honday Bay, Crocodile Farm, Iwahig Prison and Butterfly Garden.

Here are some photos taken at thier restaurant and by the resort entrance during our first day at the resort.





What I like in there is the peace and security, the comfort it brings, and the simplicity. You can be relaxed. Everything you see, from their swimming pool, bungalows, picnic huts, the restaurant, the designs and crafts are all inspired with the beauty of nature. Their restaurant serves Filipino cuisine and grilled foods and they have a small karaoke corner for music lovers. If you really want to relax in Palawan, it is definitely a place for you. Anyway, you won’t miss the fun because they have package tour which enables you to explore nice places there along with the other tourists from other hotels.

3 comments:

Dhemz said...

thanks for the idea girl..we might be visiting this place when we go back to the PI..pila sab inyo nabayad tanan-tanan..curious lang ko..para makaplan ko in advance...hehehe!

Madz said...

Uy Rech, grabe bonga man mong duha uy, sweet.... punta dn me dyn sistah.. unya magkita ta b! manguli diay me with hubby s next month, mga last week!!

Allen's Darling said...

Hi Riche

Wow ang ganda ng place pilipinong-pilipino ang dating talaga.