Thursday, November 12, 2009

Watery Wednesday #7:Early Swim w/ Siblings


It is Watery Wednesday once again. I thought about the fun my siblings and I had when I visited them last October 31. We enjoyed a lot swimming in the shallow sea. It was as if we were walking up on a stair through the deep sea. Check out the photos below.


My sisters Chem and Cheep with Basti (Dopy's brother). They just got up and head on straight to the sea with me. I was the one taking these photos so I am in any of the pictures here.



It was low tide and all the sand or the sea feet seems went up with the water. It was really shallow. I even walked around my siblings in the water taking photos


Here are Chem, Cheep and Basti with the only brother we have, Butchie. He joined the fun as well, we were complete.



It was a lot of fun. It was my another bonding moment or quality time together with my siblings although I only served as their photographer. Happy Watery Wednesday everyone!

For more of the Watery Wednesday, click on the badge above.

Thank You Myspace Comments

First Commenter

4 comments:

Seiko said...

Nice bonding w/ your family & I love & enjoyed looking at your photos here.Na miss ko bigla ang Pilipinas.
Btw,'M looking for your Couple'S Corner Mommy,where can I find it?:D

Eve said...

It looks like a fun outing with your family!

eileeninmd said...

It looks like you and your family are having fun swimming. Great photos.

Dhemz said...

agoy kalami sa dagat sis.....so fun....:)