Friday, November 13, 2009

Relaxing at the Local Beach


It's Friday once again and it is again a time for sharing views of the sky. This photo was again taken in Manukan. It was our (hubby and me) last day with my parents and siblings. Before we left the next day, I asked my siblings to swim with me again one afternoon almost sunset. Hubby didn't feel like swimming with us because he was having a problem with his ear. And looking at the sky, I saw the moon starting to come up while the sun starting to set.
It was such a great view isn't it? Catching a moon starting to come up while the sun is setting is new to me so i took the opportunity of taking photos of it. Happy Friday everyone!
Thank You Myspace Comments

First Commenter
Photobucket

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shots sis!

I have shots of sunny skies while travelling!

DoanLegacy said...

Beautiful photos..

Nedekcir said...

Lovely skies, and I bet it's warm too.

Mine is a very colorful hot air balloon, since I did not zoomed my camera it look like a gray something in the sky...lol.

Have a great weekend.

Calico Crazy said...

I love when I can catch the moon like this. I really like that dash of pink on the horizon. ~ Calico Contemplations

Ralph said...

The pictures show an interesting mixture of daylight and impending night, blue sky and moonlight. What a view, the soft blue letting us relax. Nice!

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful photos, I love how the palms frame the moon. Great shots.
You have a great blog and I love your header.