Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Blue Water of Boracay

 Today, I am reminiscing a beautiful paradise that became a paradise of my pain. Before I get too dramatic here, check out the blue water of Boracay here in the photos below.


Hubby and I were riding a boat like this in the photo above. Getting to the beautiful Island of Boracay from Dipolog City was a long trip. We had about 2 plane rides (a plane ride from Dipolog City to Manila and from Manila to Caticlan Ariport), 2 tricycle rides(from our house in Dipolog City to the Dipolog City Airport and from Caticlan to the Van terminal in Aklan), 1 taxi (to our hotel in Manila), 1 van (to the port where we ride a boat) and lastly a boat ride taking us finally to our destination.



Getting nearer and nearer to the shore of the island was darn exciting. When we finally arrived, we had to step on the water and walk barefooted and since I was wearing shoes I had somebody carried me through the dry sand. Hubby did take his shoes off and walk barefooted. These photos by the way were taken on....(check out the date below).


Yep, these photos were taken on Sept. 7, 2006. When we arrived at our hotel, hubby and I only changed beach suits and took a walk around the beach, had our lunch, did some shopping and when the night came we jump on the cold blue water of boracay. No one can't resist the beauty of Boracay and I am hoping to come back there again.

Thank You Myspace Comments

First Commenter

3 comments:

GIOVANNI said...

have'nt been in boracay... such a nice place.. whose the host of water wednesday? love to join

kathy said...

Hay miss na pud nako ang boracay sis... Nice jud ang beach didto noh? salamat sa bisita dear...

jodi said...

grabe, haba nman ng byahe mo dito, pero ok naman di ba? ganda ng sand castle...