Monday, November 09, 2009

Yellow Boat

MellowYellowBadge


Happy Mellow Yellow Monday to all. It's been a while since I last participated in this meme. I haven't captured anything yellow during those Mondays I was absent. Well, today I have something yellow for you. It's a yellow boat! I took this picture last week while in Manukan at my parents' place. Hubby and I were there for a couple of days and we both had a great time walking around and swimming at their local beach there.

Thank You Myspace Comments

First Commenter
Photobucket

11 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow chie that bangka is making me miss my hometown hahaha.. I used to paddle a bangka like that in dagat with my ex hahahaha.. salamat for visiting mine..

MaR said...

Fun little yellow boat!!
Happy MYM!! Mine is up here.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Makes me want to sail across the warm waters!

Hello from SpeedyCat :-)

Carletta said...

A wonderful mellow yellow find!

January Zelene said...

Ka-cute sa gamay nga banka.. hehehe

Cacai M. said...

hi sis, mine is up now for the first time of yellow hunting, it's in here: My Yellow Mellow Monday #1

Nice jud ang baroto sis.. yellow na yellow jud..

My Family Daily Adventure said...

I also missed it, cute ng bangka na yan.

Dhemz said...

oh my golly gosh gosh...ka cute sa imong entry sis..bangka nga yellow...wow! hehehhehe....:)

Ms. Journ said...

Wa ang bangka bow! kamao raba ko mamangka sis sa gilid lang hinuoon kay lisud man mag kabja2x...ehhehe! lalum kaau nga bisaya ambot wala ko kabalo unsa term. lol!

Unknown said...

hayag ba kaayo ang yellow nga sakayan sis. moamag jd ni tua ka sa lawod tungang gabii

anne said...

wah never been in a bangka, I wonder how is it like to ride in it.