Monday, February 02, 2009

Where Will Be Your Getaway This Valentine’s Day?

Are you planning on having a lover’s getaway this Valentine’s Day? How we wish to go to Bohol to celebrate our first Valentine’s Day together but my class schedule won’t allow it. Well, we’ll see. Anyway, it is not the place that made you fall in love with the person. What matters most is each other’s presence. Why not plan of preparing a candlelight dinner together at home? That’s the idea that popped in my head. Of course, it is still nice to get away from the hassles brought by the crowded world even for a day or two. I have a romantic place in mind that really suits right for that romantic day. If ever we are going to have a Valentine’s Day trip, this is the hideaway that I planned for us to visit in Bohol:
Alona Palm Beach in Panglao Island, Bohol




4 comments:

Elvz said...

The place looks great Chie! how i wish makapunta rin kami dyan..pero it will take a lot of prayers siguro hehe..

anyways hope u have a great valentine date! :)

Ali said...

Sadly, this will be my first Valentine's Day in four years that I haven't had a boyfriend so I guess I'll be right here in front of my computer. :-(

Ali

Nanaybelen said...

Hi . just dropped here to say Hapy Valentines Day

Santosh Nikam said...

really good photographs to send my lover for valentine . she really like this.