Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Top EC Droppers on December 2010

Here is the list of my top 10 entrecard droppers for the month of December, last year.



Droppers' Blogs No. of Drops
Discount Online Bookstore 31
Trade Forex Online 20
Beaded napkin rings 20
Magnetic Air 19
Blogs Worth A Look (deleted at entrecard)  19
Notes On Living 18
eastcoastlife 18
Jennyholic 16
Lakbay Philippines 15
Artbeat Inspirations 14


I am honestly surprised of the high numbers of drops this blog received last year to think this blog always lacks love from its author. lol! I seldom update this blog if you have noticed. I always have a lot of speechless time when facing this blog, got nothing to talk or write about. But anyway, thank you so much my dear top droppers for the drops and visits. I wish to see you again in the list this month. Have a blessed Wednesday to you all!

No comments: