Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekend in Black and White: To Dipolog


I was with siblings when I took this picture on our way to Dipolog riding my blue bike from our weekend visit in Manukan. If you have noticed, that's our bike parked on the side of the road. We had to stop because there was a check point ahead. My brother who was the driver has no license yet and he was not wearing a helmet. I could have driven the bike so we didn't need to stop and wait for the check point to leave but the officers took my license two days before that when we were on our way to Manukan. So we had no choice but to wait until 5:00 pm. There were lots of bike riders behind us too who were waiting. Like us, they couldn't risks their bike (if no license and registration) and their license (if no helmet). 

This is my share for The Weekend in Black and White. Click on link for more black and white shots.

2 comments:

Dragonstar said...

It looks a good road for a bike ride. A shame you had to wait.

Carver said...

I guess it's better to wait than run the risk but it does look like a great road for riding on. Sorry I'm so slow visiting. Thanks for your comment on mine.