Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ondoy's Fury Hits Northern Luzon



The tropical storm Ondoy or Ketsana (International Code Name) hit Northern Luzon turning roads into wide raging mud rivers, leaving many people homeless and taking the lives of the unfortunates. So far, the storm didn’t hit bad here in Dipolog City where we reside. It is something that I am really thankful of. Yet, I am sad for those who have lost their loved-ones and for those who have lost their homes.

Thank You Myspace Comments

First Commenter

6 comments:

David Funk said...

This is very sad indeed. It is so strikingly similar to Hurricane Katrina that struck here. I pray for your country of people my friend.

Ms. Journ said...

Tawon kalooy sa Manila, gisilutan man tawon ni... thank GOD safe mi that time.

Hay uban nako mate perti gihapon ka affected ani sis.

Dhemz said...

oh my gosh...so sad talaga sis ano....the only thing we can do is to pray.

kathy said...

The filipino people will survive this as always...

♥peachkins♥ said...

Hi Chie. just dropping by. Sana wag na lang dumating the typhoon that was predicted to arrive tomorrow.

GIOVANNI said...

added u in my bloglist..hope you doalso