Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Circus In My Hometown

I went to my hometown (Manukan, ZDN) yesterday to watch circus which was held during the night at the sport center. It has been a very long years since I last watched circus. It was when I was very little. I still remember those hearth throbbing exhibitions of talented people and animals. One of the things I can’t forget are the clowns that gave funny numbers to calm the thrilled people down before giving another breathtaking numbers from those skilled balancers . Those were the things I was expecting which way too opposite to what I’ve witnessed last night. No wonder there were only few people watching.

Here are the photos I took. Apology for the photos’ poor resolution, I forgot to take the camera with me. I had no choice but use my phone.




They didn’t get the people’s standing ovation. They didn’t even get that much claps but they definitely scored some claps from me. I heard some booing at the performers as if they can do better than them. I can tell that they are all amateur circus performers. Although they didn’t meet the people’s expectation, I can sense that they did their best. And doing their best should be enough to be appreciated. I do appreciate their determination in doing their best to perform well. Why? They are talented and skilled enough to do those tricks and acrobats but I am nor the viewers.

Thank You Myspace Comments

First Commenter

2 comments:

pmm012 said...

never been to a circus before.. ive seen death-defying stunts but not in a circus..

Ms. Journ said...

Ganahan sad ko ani sis mo watch. Kat thrilling kaau ba. Makaloka man sad kay hadlukan man ko ehhehe... pero syagit nalang para mawa..lol!