Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Need To Unwind

I’ve been working on my blogs for a year now. Sitting in front my computer to update my blogs is just one of those mind-stressing works I have being a work-at-home-wife. While doing my everyday routine on the Internet, when, suddenly, I came to think of having a vacation. I need to unwind and get my mind off from blogging for a week or two. Hubby had been mentioning to me about Myrtle Beach lately and I guess that’s how my idea of unwinding came from. Since we have never been to any beach escapade after our honeymoon, I thought that it was a nice suggestion. My husband had been to Myrtle Beach many years ago and said that the Myrtle Beach Accommodation was great although he was not able to come back there after that because of work. He couldn’t even recall the hotel he was in. So, we started searching online for Myrtle Beach Accommodations. Among the result of Myrtle Beach Hotels, hubby pointed on Horizon Resort at 77th. You can really say that the place is really nice just by looking at the pictures. With what my husband said about the place, it is possible that there are latest and more modern progresses to the entire place at the present.

4 comments:

Cacai M. said...

Hello sis, oo unwind ka.. sama ako hah.. Myrtle Beach looks so nice! I love the view!

sa'n ba ito na opp sis.. heheh.. hihirit talaga noh..

Lab yah sis.. take care as always! kisses!

sandy said...

Hope you have a great time. Stopped in to say thanks for placing my ad, it's appreciated.

Sandy

Genefaith said...

Hi... I won 2nd place of Dj Tammy's slogan contest a@http://www.djtammy.com/2009/07/and-winners-are.html and I won 1000EC from you...u can send it to http://entrecard.com/details/121924...Thank you...

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

Genefaith said...

nice lay-out u have pala