Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scenic Sunday # 7

Ok, I am taking this blog for granted now. If you noticed, I seldom update this blog compared to the rest of my blogs. I am just glad that I joined Scenic Sunday, at least I am posting once a week. So, ok, it is time for Scenic Sunday once again. I have here the picture I took while riding the boat that took us to the shore to ride another boat again to the Underground River in Palawan. I hope you like my photo today

Scenic Sunday
Join this photo meme every Sunday by clicking on the badge above.




Thank you
First Commenter
Guy D

5 comments:

Guy D said...

Looks like alot of fun, nice shot.

Have a great day
Guy
Regina In Pictures

maggie said...

hope to see Palawan someday!

when I'm rich and free *grins*.

vhingF said...

hehehehe...

oo nga...really nice in Palawan hope maka pasyal pag bakasyon ko uli.

BPOTW said...

Wow! that looks like a grand place to be!

Cacai M. said...

it's a very nice view sis.. very solemn and amazing one!