Monday, June 15, 2009

Scenic Sunday: Underground River Entrance


It's Scenic Sunday once again. I have few Scenic Sunday absences now, please accept my apology. I have here a picture of the Underground River entrance in Palawan. I took this picture as we were on our way in the cave. I was wondering how dark and how scary would it be inside. Yes, it was dark and scary but with the help of the tour guide's flashlight we were able to see the wonders of nature inside enough for us to move in farther to see more works of nature. It was indeed a great experience for me.

Scenic Sunday
Join Scenic Sunday to share your scenic photos. Click on the banner above to get information on how to join.
Thank You First Commenter

4 comments:

BPOTW said...

Wow! Everyone should have such an underground experience!

sant said...

beautiful pics ................ nice info ...............

travel insurance said...

Great photo, the river looks awesomeness.

foto CHIP Sweden said...

Exciting! I would like to see this cave :)