Saturday, June 06, 2009

Awards



I got this award from my Filipina friend, Jenny of The Way I Use To Be. Thanks for the thought of passing this award to me sis. It's been a while since the last time I received an award here. Thank you so much for remembering me.
The rules are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
No objections to this one but it sounds funny that acceptance of the award is a must.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I would like to break this rule since I am done passing this award already. Wish you all a happy Saturday!

Thank You First Commenter

4 comments:

Gin Hansson said...

Hello girl, thank you so much for posting the award. It doesn't matter if you broke the rule...hahaha

Have a good weekend.

David Funk said...

Congrats on getting this award from Jenny, too. Always great to get awards from multiple bloggers.

Best wishes my friend!

Grace said...

Hi Chuchie, it is so nice to be here again. Lovely award talaga siya... heart na heart... :)
How was your weekend?

PinkNote said...

sana magkaron din ako ng award some other time..TC! nice blog site!^^