Saturday, May 30, 2009

Slogan-Making Contest

It's contest time my friends. There is a new and cool contest in the blogosphere hosted my by the two lovely blogging sisters DJTammy and Rosilie. The contest is about slogan making regarding on what you feel about blogging. This contest will end this June 20, so make as many entries as you can right now to win awesome prices. Click on the contest banner below for more info.
Here the the lovely sponsors; the two blogging sisters and their blog links:

Sister Rosilie's blogs:

Sister Tammy's blogs:

☺☺☺

Here is my entry:


My slogan is "Blogging unchained thoughts." Blogging indeed unchained my thoughts. With blogging, I am able to unlock my mind and set my thoughts free. I am able to speak and yell my thoughts out not only to myself but to the thousands and billions of bloggers or readers all over the world. I am certain that blogging have unchained the thoughts of those thousands and billions of bloggers too, not only me.
*************************

Here are the list of the contest sponsors that play important role in making this contest possible:


The Sponsors and the Sponsors' Links:
Anne Bianca of My Little Home Maxi of Ovah' Coffe Twerlyn of Happy FamilyLainy of Lainy's Musings Mr. D of Basic Bloganomics Maxi of Health and Beyond Lainy of Kuerdas Jade of Momma Wannabe Rose of Designs and Scrap LO Mary Anne of Mary Anne's Musing Twerlyn of Stay in Love Lainy of Our Journey to Forever Lainy of The Certified Fashionable Chic Mys of Thoughts and Obsessions Mys of Just Keep Trying Budiawan Hutasoit of Small Note Shimumsy/Alf of My Careless Whispers Bill of My Piece of Paradise Mommy Elvz of I Luv Give Aways Mommy Elvz of Straight from the Heart Mommy Elvz of Musings of a Pinay Working Mom Mommy Elvz of Mighty in Spirit Sherry of Joyful Teary Zone Sherry of Catch Up Giveaway Shelo of Mi Mundo Del Amor Jade of The Pinay Blogger http://kawaiihost.net/ Dianne Karol of Fading Kiss Mr. D of Basic Bloganomics Tammy of Forgetful Princess Dianne of Diannekarol.com Mr. D of Basic Bloganomics Twinks of Twinkletoe Writing Space Rosemarie of All About my LifeRosemarie of The Journey of My LifeDJTammy of Anything Under the SunChuchie of Where Abouts Chuchie of Chuchie's HideawayStar of A Maiden's TestimonyNedekcir of Girls are made of Sugar and SpiceNedekcir of Everything has a Reason Nedekcir of In My KitchenNedekcir of In the Life of MineTwinks of Twinkletoe Writing SpaceDivya Sai of Blogger Templates WidgetsSherry of My Mom's BestSherry of Hotels For AllDJTammy of Anything Under The SunRosilie of Rosilie:My BlogMys of Keeps Trying InfoMr. D of Basic BloganomicsElai of Elai's HavenJena Isle of Random ThoughtsFe of Femikey DesignsLee Hsien Loong of EastcostlifeKirhat of Seek No MoreKirhat of Nesting BuddyRare Jon Rez of My Written xPressionsElai of Elai's HavenSudha of SudhersanaSunEGrl of Low Carb Weigh of Life SunEGrl of Made In The USASunEGrl of SunEGrl Loves to ShopQC of The Dream Catcher Jena Isle of Random ThoughtsMelody of Life Marriage and KidsMelody of Mama's SanityRosa of Rosa's LoveRosa of JourneyRosa of Pinay Mama BlogSherry of Wishing HerLaura of LauraStaley's Shop Ate Eden of Moments to Remember Dhemz of My Life's Perception & Inspiration Donna Mae of Envy Me Salon Jade of ivfjournies.comRosa of Rosa Love'sChuchie of Three Chies' TrendsChuchie of Scrap CollectionChuchie of Chuchie's Hideaway Cacai of Cacai's Step and Journey NovaS of History of SuperNova and SweetPairNovaS of History of SuperNova and SweetPairNovaS of ANGELS in my LifeNovaS of ANGELS in my LifeNovas of Spices of LifeAngie R of Hot In SingaporeJade of Chica Chica Jade of Health and Beauty DivaJade of Diva Fabulosa Twins HappinessSherry of Sherry RamblingRosilie of A Closet of Limitless AdventureSherry of ShoppingSherry of Heart RandomSherry of isherrygoSherry of lurveverythingSherry of NameSherrySherry of iLUVcontestRosilie of Teacher Techie SaysRosa of Istarblog.comGeneJosh of Her and History / GeneJosh of Hyzyd's Diary
Thank You First Commenter

1 comment:

Forgetful Princess said...

Hi chie. thanks for submitting ur entry.goodluck :-)