Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Touring Our Little Dopie in the Mall

My siblings and I tour Dopie in Lee Plaza, the newly built mall in Dipolog City today. As usual, hubby stayed home to give me time to bond with my siblings and Dopie. It's nice to see the sparking happiness in his eyes with just the little and simple things we got for him in the mall. We got him some foods from Jollibe as well and i have given whatever he wanted. Check out Dopie's pose with my brother in the picture above.
*
The First Commenter

3 comments:

vhingF said...

who's Dopie...hehehe..

They have a lot of stuffs huah..

puro cguro toys yan....

Dhemz said...

woi sis..who's Dopie? are you related to this lil boy? hehhehe...parehas man siguro me ug q ni Ate Vhing...hehhehe!


woi kadaghan sa sulod sa supot...ngayo ko b?

Prettymom said...

wondering who is dopie......is he your nephew?